Strange worm thing?

Subsetter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this live rock with Zoas about a month ago and just noticed this weird worm thing. I found a few bristle worms but I’m just now seeing this. Can anyone ID this guy and tell me more about him
 
If photo won't upload ,take a screenshot of photo and share screenshot.
I know some including myself have been having problems lately.
I managed to download a video to YouTube then shared link here the other week so try one of these 2 options maybe .
Good luck and without seeing photo my guess spaghetti worm or spiniod worm ha ha ^_^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new