Strip Tease

Here is my wwc striptease colony it is about 1.5 years after purchase from a 3/4 frag. The tips aren't quite as pink any more I think it's getting a little to much light which has washed them out. But love the polp extension this piece always has one of the favorites in my collection
20201009_145626.jpg
20201009_145752.jpg
20201009_145822.jpg
 
I know this is an old post, but the frag I bought a few years back is now colony size. My lights are very blue, so I had to use a polyplab filter to get a decent pic. The base of mine is light, but doesn’t look as green as some of the pics I’ve seen online.

IMG_4956.jpeg
IMG_4953.jpeg
IMG_4955.jpeg
 
I know this is an old post, but the frag I bought a few years back is now colony size. My lights are very blue, so I had to use a polyplab filter to get a decent pic. The base of mine is light, but doesn’t look as green as some of the pics I’ve seen online.

IMG_4956.jpeg
IMG_4953.jpeg
IMG_4955.jpeg
That looks like a heartbreaker to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new