Stumpt on QT for my leopard wrasse.

whitelightning77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'll start of by saying ive had the leopard in QT for over 3 weeks and today I found it dead.

Since about day 2 it's been acting fine and eating frozen mysis and bloodworms. I ran it through a week of prazipro with no issues, then I noticed a small white patch on one of its pec fins so I replaced the water, and ran it though furan2 for almost a week as per the directions. Again, no issues and still eating. About 4 days ago I noticed it being a little lethargic, but it would still come out to feed. I decided to put my aerator back on even though I'm running an over sized hob filter, and within an hour it was out and swimming around so I though, great, prob low oxygen. (Its a 10 gal tank). Again, eating like normal. Yesterday I noticed it being a little lethargic again, but was still coming out to feed, but only stayed out a little while. This morning, found it lying on the bottom of the tank. Any suggestions? The ammo badge didnt budge away from yellow.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leopards are notorioisly hard to get settled dont take it to heart. Better luck next time.

Back