!!!SUB-PAR HELLION!!! A DRAWING CONTEST??? Huh?

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,925
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Corpse of Helltrollsmen Man.

No blackened out background or suspiciously brilliant coloration. Just precise true to life photography.

Fancy yourself an artist? I'll send a free frag, along with a couple other goodies to whoever can draw up some kind of visage for our new made up un-superhero. I will be the judge!

Draw and post to win! All interpretations very welcome!





d1bf0cbd-0542-4d69-9cb4-17b0e03af9c8_zpse7lbbbvq.jpg




b2b4365e-94c2-41d0-bc58-c04adfd27e6f_zpscwstn0ld.jpg




7c9bb23a-fefd-4e31-af1c-0ddbd93a2f36_zpsbhot0cwk.jpg
​



 
Wait. Can I redo my entry haha
 
Wait. Can I redo my entry haha

Absolutely! Take as much time as you need.

Not even sure on the deadline either. We'll see how it goes but I want to say thanks a ton for getting things rolling. That looks awesome!
 
Absolutely! Take as much time as you need.

Not even sure on the deadline either. We'll see how it goes but I want to say thanks a ton for getting things rolling. That looks awesome!
Does it have to be done by hand?
 
After staring at this colony for about an hour, I felt like a rorschach test was being conducted haha! My first thought was Yoda obviously, but this thing looks menacing and deserves something that represents its villainous side.

863b6d9945b0fd65b05891d0b5447267.jpg
 
1) What size(s) are needed, not sure if this is important but I'm sure there has to be a minimum pixel size. This is important to me because I draw and then resize for better image quality, will determine what size my work needs to be drawn in.
2) Come up with a deadline please. :D
 
After staring at this colony for about an hour, I felt like a rorschach test was being conducted haha! My first thought was Yoda obviously, but this thing looks menacing and deserves something that represents its villainous side.

863b6d9945b0fd65b05891d0b5447267.jpg
That looks like spike from the Gremlins, lol!
 
1) What size(s) are needed, not sure if this is important but I'm sure there has to be a minimum pixel size. This is important to me because I draw and then resize for better image quality, will determine what size my work needs to be drawn in.
2) Come up with a deadline please. :D
1) Hmm sounds too professional for me. I'm down for the stick figures.
2) can i just have my tattoo guy draw it?
 
Yeah man. No worries on size. Just draw something cool and lets see it.


And yes on the tattoo guy ringer as well. Anything goes truly
 
I'll be following...amd adding a decent amount of my own free hand drawn pics later. Does it have to be anything specific or just what we can do?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new