Suggestion for Member's Aquarium Discussion section

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
3,566
Reaction score
6,074
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something to think about... Is it possible to get a Pico Reefs (or Pico Tanks) subsection in the Member's Aquarium Discussion forum? I see pico tanks as being distinct from nanos. My reading has defined a pico as up to 5g/5.5g and a nano as 6g up to 30g although I'm not sure if others view a pico as being up to 7g/7.5g. Regardless I think they deserve their own category after seeing the way this forum has been segmented. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new