Suggestions on a 33g active swimmer

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
2,260
Reaction score
2,636
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
basically I’m looking to add a active swimmer to my 33g tank 120L I’ve thought of a coral beauty but there is various tank sizes that people say they need some smaller some bigger than my tank?
 
What other fish do you have?

A pink streaked wrasse would make a good addition to that size tank.
 
Nothing so far but I want to get All up
2 fire fish
2 clownfish
2 mandarin fish
A watchman goby
And a active swimmer
Thanks for the idea
 
I have had this fish in the past and it is an amazing specimen. Really vibrant and active. Pic from web

0a36ee428fb1eb7fcbcb81773f7dd3e0.jpg
 
I would say stick to a wrasse if thats what you want for an active swimmer, just maker sure you get a reef friendly one. Also make sure for a mandarin that you have a solid amount of copepods, they will go through them like no tomorrow.
 
Fang blenny, yellow assessor, orchid dottyback, scissortail dartfish
 
Also, 2 firefish wont work out unless they are truly a mated pair, which can be difficult to obtain.
 
2 mandarins likely won't be successful in a 33g.

A group of zebra or scissortail dartfish, yellow assessor, midas blenny, longnose or flame hawks are bright and interesting.
 
I have a Chalk Basslet in my 40br and he’s always out in the open except for the first few days. And always begging for food every time I come near the tank.

A52D8E87-41C0-4C31-8FC4-114B13DA7EDF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new