Sulfites in Vinegar an issue?

Rimsky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
239
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have been doing vinegar doing for many years. I do it using a dosing pump.

I could not find the vinegar brand that I regularly use. The one I got now is 4% acidity white distilled vinegar, just as the previous one, but I just noticed that it contains Sulfite 0.01%.

Is that going cause any issues?

I made an ICP a couple of months ago, and Sulfur was 997.9 mg/l, which according to ATI is OK, but a little over the ideal value of 924.8 mg/l.

Your guidance is appreciated.
 
Thanks @Randy Holmes-Farley for your response. It is appreciated.

if there is doubt then I will try to get the usual vinegar which does not list Sulfites. I can always use this one I got for cleaning, etc. in the house.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new