Sump Plumbing For 60g Cube

CamKole

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
137
Location
Kansas City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I've got a 60 gallon cube and sump that I'll be setting up here shortly.
I'd love to see what everyone's done for their cube's.

Please post a pic of your set-up.

Thanks in advance!
 
Hey guys,

I've got a 60 gallon cube and sump that I'll be setting up here shortly.
I'd love to see what everyone's done for their cube's.

Please post a pic of your set-up.

Thanks in advance!
How is it setup?
External overflow? Internal?
Herbie? Or bean?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new