- Joined
- Dec 29, 2024
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- wise
- What state or country do you live in
- Virginia
So I have a pro clear 90 gallon tank (65 display )
I have a simplicity 3200dc pump (2100gpm) is this to big for my tank ? Seems to be pulling water quicker then I can return it to tank causing pump to suck air in the sump.
I took the spiral out and going to add more water to tank maybe it’s not high enough I’m about 3/4 to 1 inch from bottom of slits in the highest part of back of tank that drains so hopefully that’s it.
Sorry I’m a noob so any info helps
I have a simplicity 3200dc pump (2100gpm) is this to big for my tank ? Seems to be pulling water quicker then I can return it to tank causing pump to suck air in the sump.
I took the spiral out and going to add more water to tank maybe it’s not high enough I’m about 3/4 to 1 inch from bottom of slits in the highest part of back of tank that drains so hopefully that’s it.
Sorry I’m a noob so any info helps
