Sun System® 2 250w MH/HPS Switchable Complete System

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stpatrick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stpatrick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
987
Reaction score
153
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers :) Ok, I wanted to share. I found a great deal on MH systems. It is a 2 X 250 with reflector pendant. Seems to good to be true at 151 complete. Am I missing anything? There is a link below. The ballast is magnetic. I want to run radiums. Will the ballast work for that bulb?

Sun System 2 250w MH/HPS Switchable Enclosed Ballast Light System
 
Where do you get that it is a 2x250w system. Its the "Sun system 2" which is 1x250w. But yeah its still a decent deal if you like the industrial look.
 
Yup. Saw that. Still a great deal right? Does anyone else know of any great deal on pendant systems?
Where do you get that it is a 2x250w system. Its the "Sun system 2" which is 1x250w. But yeah its still a decent deal if you like the industrial look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new