Super glue gel in UK

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all,

Im doing more and more fragging these days and I’m tearing through the tiny bottles of super glue gel that are available here in the UK. I know gluemasters were talking about selling to the UK in the future but until then does any body have any suggestions for large bottles in the UK? I have been using gorilla glue gel until now but it’s really expensive to buy so many small bottles. Any help appreciated. I ordered the Ecotech glue large bottle twice and both times it came set solid in the bottle and had to be refunded. Must be an issue there somewhere.

OP
OP
ReefRondo

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Rhino Glue which is a bit of a bigger bottle than Gorilla glue and works pretty well.
Seems it is tricky to get in the UK too. Where are all the big bottles?? To be fair I’m struggling to think of other applications in which people would need so much super glue therefore no wonder there is no demand. They are typically sold in tiny bottles or tubes as that is normally how much an average person needs to fix something using super glue.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's there......a quick search and this was one of the first hits:

No idea on price.

OP
OP
ReefRondo

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Willbiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Did you manage to find a decent sized gel based glue? I also am fed up with paying for gorilla glue! Cheers!

OP
OP
ReefRondo

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Did you manage to find a decent sized gel based glue? I also am fed up with paying for gorilla glue! Cheers!
Nope I just ended up ordering the larger bottle of the TLF corAffix glue. I'm still looking for bigger bottles. I contacted a glue supplier but they wanted me to buy 24 bottles and it was mental money!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back