Super New Reefer from Canada :)

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy

Do you upload photos from your cellphone mostly? I am unable to upload photos from my DSLR due to size, even after compression. I cant find any threads on trouble shooting this.
 
Do you upload photos from your cellphone mostly? I am unable to upload photos from my DSLR due to size, even after compression. I cant find any threads on trouble shooting this.
Convert them to jpeg and reduce resolution (e.g. 2048x1536 pixel)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new