Super New Reefer from Canada :)

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy

Do you upload photos from your cellphone mostly? I am unable to upload photos from my DSLR due to size, even after compression. I cant find any threads on trouble shooting this.
 
Do you upload photos from your cellphone mostly? I am unable to upload photos from my DSLR due to size, even after compression. I cant find any threads on trouble shooting this.
Convert them to jpeg and reduce resolution (e.g. 2048x1536 pixel)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new