Supporting Members: WIN an awesome frag pack!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,847
Reaction score
122,424
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
supportinggiveaway.jpg


Reefer's Cove has donated this an awesome frag pack to be won by a lucky R2R Supporting Members!


Click here for the details on how to win: WIN FRAG PACK (you must have a supporting member account upgrade to see this post)



Now is the perfect time to become a site supporter!


Click here for the perks and more info on becoming a supporting member of R2R: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/announcements/68905-reef-2-reef-com-supporting-membership.html

Perk Quick List:
supportertable.jpg

**Newest Supporting Member Perk is the ability to EDIT your post indefinitely**
 
Frag pack teasers!

RED-DRAGON-M.jpg


RCRAINBOWGONI-M.jpg
 
Thanks for the bump! I have been meaning to sign up as a supporting member! I also love that I can now edit my posts at any time. It helps a great deal with the sale threads! Great idea! :)
 
HA Kim! Thanks for your support!
 
summer's over..... time to get back to my tanks!
 
BUMP for this sweet pack and a chance to support R2R! :D
 
goodness gracious Rev,I just discovered a few of the supporting members fringe benefits....excellent dude,thank you so much :D
 
Forgive the questions?

Does a reminder get sent out prior to the yearly renewal so we know when the debit will occur?

Can the subscription be transferred to a different account after it has been established?

Thanks Kurt
 
There is a reminder about the subscription before it renews and you can cancel at anytime. :)

Glad you all like being a site supporter!
 
There is a reminder about the subscription before it renews and you can cancel at anytime. :)

Glad you all like being a site supporter!

Thanks for the info. I'm all in! Bring on the fun!

:) Kurt
 
Kurt thank you buddy for your support. Really does mean a lot more than $25 a year. Really does. Thanks.
 
Did I mention the odds are much higher for these select contests! :D
 
Signed up rev... Been waiting to do it and finally pulled the trigger!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new