SWC 120 replacement pump or impeller

bubb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody. I own an SWC120 that has an Attman pump that has become super loud. I'm pretty sure it's the impeller. I've looked online but can't seem to find a mesh wheel impeller. Does anyone on here have had any luck getting a replacement? Thanks!

stanlalee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody. I own an SWC120 that has an Attman pump that has become super loud. I'm pretty sure it's the impeller. I've looked online but can't seem to find a mesh wheel impeller. Does anyone on here have had any luck getting a replacement? Thanks!
They are both on Amazon $50 for the pump and $18 for the needle wheel. Unfortunately they aren't the best. I use to have an SWC160 about 10 years ago and it was a beast until the pump quit working. Fast forward to 2020 I bought an SCA 301 skimmer which uses the same pump as your SWC120 (atman ph1100) and it works but was super loud from day one and nothing fixed it (hit or miss if you get a quiet one. My SWC160 which used a bigger atman was dead silent). So I just buy skimmers with sicce pumps now.

1guydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miss my swc. I ran the 150 i think it was. I updated my pump before i sold it. Just needs to be the same output and dimensions. Hths

OP
OP
B

bubb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. It's a great skimmer but it may be time to get with the times and get something newer.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back