Switching from AP700 to XR30

REEF_TO_KEEP

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
76
Reaction score
24
Location
Calgary
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have two AP700's in my 150 gallon mixed tank. One of them has a fan failure. I am planning to replace them with two XR30's.

Any advice to during and after switching the lights to ensure the corals are safe and unstressed?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new