Status
Not open for further replies.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we not concerned something terrible might have happened to the folks from Synergy or one of their families?

Shouldn't we be trying to contact them to find out if they are ok?

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost we are ok. Thank you for your concern @dantimdad as this is how I would expect a community to function, as a family.

Second, we as Synergy Reef DO NOT have any part in this giveaway done by REEF2REEF. We only provide the prize. We DO NOT do the drawing, set the rules or govern any part of this. REEF2REEF is in full control of anything that happens on this and we know just as much as you guys.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do they even bother doing these contest other than to get there name advertized for free i understand maybe being a day late but day 3? Its not fair to all the people that follow this stuff religiously i went from excited to super excited and now Im just irritaded i it must be really hard to do the automatic number generators i guess

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do they even bother doing these contest other than to get there name advertized for free i understand maybe being a day late but day 3? Its not fair to all the people that follow this stuff religiously i went from excited to super excited and now Im just irritaded i it must be really hard to do the automatic number generators i guess
Dont forget this is a community of volunteers [emoji4]

And they are giving away prizes..

Patience my friends!

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dont forget this is a community of volunteers [emoji4]

And they are giving away prizes..

Patience my friends!

And they have to wade through 41 pages of posts to find actual entries, probably weed out duplicates, and all the complaining before they can load up the random number generator ;)

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as much as we love R2R, we all have family and jobs that come frist . These contests are great but sometimes they get forgotten about because other things come up again life, family, work or other mod duties (try and guess how many reported posts we get daily). I'm sorry that this free contest is a few days past due, we will get a winner picked

Amps Reef Life

That Fish Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha sorry guys, sometimes these things get forgotten about by us mods! I'll get back to you all soon and let you know when its happening! Best of luck to all!

SWEET! Thanks, Staff members for all you do here at R2R. I appreciate the chance to win and all your hard work for this awesome community.

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as much as we love R2R, we all have family and jobs that come frist . These contests are great but sometimes they get forgotten about because other things come up again life, family, work or other mod duties (try and guess how many reported posts we get daily). I'm sorry that this free contest is a few days past due, we will get a winner picked

No rush. I never win raffles anyways. So I'm happy your delaying the inevitable disappointment. :D

CMD2213

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No rush. I never win raffles anyways. So I'm happy your delaying the inevitable disappointment. :D
Lol I like to pretend I'll win and think where I'll put it and put in it...then lose and be like eh didnt wanna have nice stuff anyways haha

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow i figured as big as this app is or at least as popular they had someone there full time just for it my bad guys life does come first and youvall are great sorry if i offended anybody .little to much to drink last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back