Synergy Custom Sumptacular Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we not concerned something terrible might have happened to the folks from Synergy or one of their families?

Shouldn't we be trying to contact them to find out if they are ok?
 
Ok so they are fine. Just heard back from them

They don't do the drawing. R2R staff does.
 
First and foremost we are ok. Thank you for your concern @dantimdad as this is how I would expect a community to function, as a family.

Second, we as Synergy Reef DO NOT have any part in this giveaway done by REEF2REEF. We only provide the prize. We DO NOT do the drawing, set the rules or govern any part of this. REEF2REEF is in full control of anything that happens on this and we know just as much as you guys.
 
Why do they even bother doing these contest other than to get there name advertized for free i understand maybe being a day late but day 3? Its not fair to all the people that follow this stuff religiously i went from excited to super excited and now Im just irritaded i it must be really hard to do the automatic number generators i guess
 
Why do they even bother doing these contest other than to get there name advertized for free i understand maybe being a day late but day 3? Its not fair to all the people that follow this stuff religiously i went from excited to super excited and now Im just irritaded i it must be really hard to do the automatic number generators i guess
Dont forget this is a community of volunteers [emoji4]

And they are giving away prizes..

Patience my friends!
 
Dont forget this is a community of volunteers [emoji4]

And they are giving away prizes..

Patience my friends!

And they have to wade through 41 pages of posts to find actual entries, probably weed out duplicates, and all the complaining before they can load up the random number generator ;)
 
Why do they even bother doing these contest other than to get there name advertized for free i understand maybe being a day late but day 3? Its not fair to all the people that follow this stuff religiously i went from excited to super excited and now Im just irritaded i it must be really hard to do the automatic number generators i guess
So as much as we love R2R, we all have family and jobs that come frist . These contests are great but sometimes they get forgotten about because other things come up again life, family, work or other mod duties (try and guess how many reported posts we get daily). I'm sorry that this free contest is a few days past due, we will get a winner picked
 
Haha sorry guys, sometimes these things get forgotten about by us mods! I'll get back to you all soon and let you know when its happening! Best of luck to all!

SWEET! Thanks, Staff members for all you do here at R2R. I appreciate the chance to win and all your hard work for this awesome community.
 
So as much as we love R2R, we all have family and jobs that come frist . These contests are great but sometimes they get forgotten about because other things come up again life, family, work or other mod duties (try and guess how many reported posts we get daily). I'm sorry that this free contest is a few days past due, we will get a winner picked

No rush. I never win raffles anyways. So I'm happy your delaying the inevitable disappointment. :D
 
No rush. I never win raffles anyways. So I'm happy your delaying the inevitable disappointment. :D
Lol I like to pretend I'll win and think where I'll put it and put in it...then lose and be like eh didnt wanna have nice stuff anyways haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new