Synergy Custom Sumptacular Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmmm. Well, ummm.
 
Yep. This one was claimed. :-)
 
Completed bonus 1-3
 
Looks like my sump has cleared the build stage and is being shipped out on Monday. While my old sump is awesome, I can't wait to be able to clear up my plumbing and get my auto top off off the floor and under the frag tank.

Here's the soon to be old set up....

IMG_5956.jpg

The left side could be used as an integrated ATO, but I have it set up as an overflow of my frag tank. Here's how it looked upon delivery. (48x24x18)

Sump.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new