T5 and PC CLEARANCE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BLOW OUT
T5 Lamps
UV Lighting, Hexarc & KZ T5 Lamps
These are closeout specials, limited inventory, no rain checks

Hexarc German T5s
Closeout SALE on Hexarc HO T5 lamps. These are good quality German lamps, they just haven't taken off, so moving the slow sellers out. So great time to stock up on some T5 lamps. Bulbs are marked on sale, no coupon code needed.
hexarc-t5s Premium Aquatics - hexarc-t5s Aquarium Supplies

UV Lighting T5s
All UV Lighting T5's are 50% off. You must use coupon code with UV lighting brand, enter coupon code T5SALE at checkout and will take 50% off your order. You can order other items at the same time, the coupon code is setup just for the lamps.
UVT5 Premium Aquatics - UVT5 Aquarium Supplies

Korallen-zucht (KZ)T5s
All KZ T5's are 50% off. You must use coupon code with KZ brand, enter coupon code T5SALE at checkout and will take 50% off your order. You can order other items at the same time, the coupon code is setup just for the lamps.
Korallen-zucht Premium Aquatics - Korallen-zucht Aquarium Supplies

UV Lighting Power Compacts
What the heck, while we are at it, let’s do 50% off all remaining PowerCompacts by UV Lighting as well.

All UV Lighting Power Compacts (PCs) are 50% off. You must use coupon code with UV lighting brand, enter coupon code T5SALE at checkout and will take 50% off your order. You can order other items at the same time, the coupon code is setup just for the lamps.
UV-compact Premium Aquatics - UV-compact Aquarium Supplies

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about a sale on that BK Mini 180 since you are out of stock on the MK mini 200 that I had tried to order from you?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back