T5 dimming with apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zos4me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zos4me

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
870
Reaction score
2,653
Location
Cape Cod Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to purchase an apex soon and I am just wondering if I need to purchase a module as well as the cable to dim my Aquatic life t5 light.
Thanks
 
Yes I got the new Aquatic life dimmable .it has the extra 0 to 10 volt cable built into it
 
The standard Apex includes the 0-10v dimming ports, so you would not need an additional module. The ApexEL is a lite version which does not include the 0-10v ports, but that functionality can be added at a later date by purchasing the VDM module.

If you are looking to purchase a used unit, there are a few more older models that may or may not have the functionality built in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new