Taking the Plunge

Need a pic of the tank and one of you rocking your fez!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Tank finally arrived. Was kinda of cool, the freight delivery guy asked me what was in the box. Once I told him it was a tank, he started telling me about the 100 gallon he used to have. Started asking me what I was going to stock it with, the whole nine yards. So, planning on assembling and leveling out the cabinet over this weekend and then having a buddy(s) come over next week to help me with the sump and DT. Once I get all that together, I'll start a proper build thread.

IMG_0539.jpg IMG_0540.jpg
 
After a few months of lurking, I'm finally taking the plunge. With Waterbox offering a 10% discount, and being stuck working from home, I just ordered a Marine 70.3. Looking forward to the journey, but kinda cranky I have to wait six weeks for the tank.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new