Status
Not open for further replies.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
isnt it funny how i asked a question "should i add a gem tang aswell as a black to disperse aggression" and litrally 4 pages and not 1 person answered the original question that was asked
In a sense, I did. Not my fault you don't understand
I say, spend your money. You'll understand what yhese guys are talking about once the tangs go homicidal. Or, not and try again ;)

I had a powder blue, evil mfo... 6" full of malicious intent, paced up and down the glass like he was in the Olympics.

Not willing to but heads with a brick wall today.

An 7 " emperor angel in a 5' tank is 20x happier than a 6" pbt in a 5' tank.

That's just how these fish are.
In otherwords, the powder blue is most likely going to be your biggest aggressor.

Now, you're being a drama queen.

OP
OP
Dave1993

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a sense, I did. Not my fault you don't understand

In otherwords, the powder blue is most likely going to be your biggest aggressor.

Now, you're being a drama queen.
no u didn't all that came from you was alot of passive aggressiveness

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
and how can you Tang police anyone you litrally have a clown tang in a 112 gallon go check the recommended tank size for them buddy

I say, spend your money. You'll understand what yhese guys are talking about once the tangs go homicidal. Or, not and try again ;)
I must make one fine police!!!

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no 1 stopping you stop commenting . . .
shouldn’t be rude to people

You posted a thread for help, we tried to help, you denied that help rudely, the rest is whatever. May you have “success“ with the tangs….

OP
OP
Dave1993

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shouldn’t be rude to people

You posted a thread for help, we tried to help, you denied that help rudely, the rest is whatever. May you have “success“ with the tangs….
i'm the 1 being rude HAHAHA scroll through the posts some of them got deleted all i wanted to know is if i should add a gem tang with a black to disperse aggression and i got everyones life story

like are you delusional

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm not getting the tang till i get the 5 footer getting the wrasse though
I’d say that’s a good move, the wrasse will likely be able to go into a 4’ tank short term (2-3 months) but due to it being ‘supermale’ it’ll likely stress faster in a 4’ tank and clearly you’re showing you know that.

OP
OP
Dave1993

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say that’s a good move, the wrasse will likely be able to go into a 4’ tank short term (2-3 months) but due to it being ‘supermale’ it’ll likely stress faster in a 4’ tank and clearly you’re showing you know that.
the madagascars TOP have in are "supermales"?
i know the female died :crying-face: they have 2 males left

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the madagascars TOP have in are "supermales"?
i know the female died :crying-face: they have 2 males left
From what I’ve been told they are Supermales unfortunately, however I was only told about one and not 3.

Also, one issue you will likely come across when introducing the wrasse is your other fish will go for him as they will risk losing territory. So you’ll want to add more fish with the flasher as well.

OP
OP
Dave1993

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I’ve been told they are Supermales unfortunately, however I was only told about one and not 3.

Also, one issue you will likely come across when introducing the wrasse is your other fish will go for him as they will risk losing territory. So you’ll want to add more fish with the flasher as well.
would it help if i added more rock i have 40lbs of rock sitting downstairs unused lol was gonna use it for when i got the new tank but could put some in now

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would it help if i added more rock i have 40lbs of rock sitting downstairs unused lol was gonna use it for when i got the new tank but could put some in now
That will 100% help! I recommend putting it in maybe a day before the wrasse arrives.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting read as most tang/tank threads are. Looks like the overwhelming consensus to the OP question is don't do it and get at least a 6' tank for your existing tangs. Not sure why the OP continues to debate and argue the issue.

OP, to each their own. You can make your own adult decision concerning your tank and fish but really makes no sense trying to continue with arguing your view hoping to get some sort of validation before you opt to add fish.

It's only fish right? And money is only money? It's strange when people start a thread asking for advice and much more experienced reefers provide their input but the poster doesn't like the answers he or she received so they argue their point hoping to find someone to fully support them thus justifying their original plan. Why even post a thread if your mindset is already made? To bad are fish can't talk to add to the debate but their actions in the tank speak volumes if you are paying attention to them.

OP
OP
Dave1993

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting read as most tang/tank threads are. Looks like the overwhelming consensus to the OP question is don't do it and get at least a 6' tank for your existing tangs. Not sure why the OP continues to debate and argue the issue.

OP, to each their own. You can make your own adult decision concerning your tank and fish but really makes no sense trying to continue with arguing your view hoping to get some sort of validation before you opt to add fish.

It's only fish right? And money is only money? It's strange when people start a thread asking for advice and much more experienced reefers provide their input but the poster doesn't like the answers he or she received so they argue their point hoping to find someone to fully support them thus justifying their original plan. Why even post a thread if your mindset is already made? To bad are fish can't talk to add to the debate but their actions in the tank speak volumes if you are paying attention to them.
reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 157 75.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 7.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back