OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The kits I have came in wooden boxes and to get out the reagents I have to dig them out with a screwdriver so they may be out of date.

edinphilly

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much like in the reef aquarium trade... there are tons of supplements for that!

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish tank water does taste different from the ocean. I guess it could be fish poo or the lack of whale poo like we have in the sea. :eek:

I got this guy yesterday to replace my bangai that croaked of old age. If he does well I will get a mate for him. If he doesn't do well, that will not be a problem. I had many of these but that was many years ago before they had polyps to eat. My other Bangai is also very old in Bangai age so I may have to replace him soon. I like to have fish in pairs so they can date.

Dashiki

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are beautiful. I had a pair for a bit but their diet was expensive. Over a month they are a few hundred in acans and another couple hundred in sps. Stunning colors though I'd love to try them again

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one eats cake. :eek:
Most of them I had ate clams and worms. I just got this one so I didn't see it eat yet and the light is still off so I can't see it.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would but I don't know how to do that.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mods would have to do it...would result in a lot of duplicated posts though since you post to both threads :) or at least have been lately

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I post to both threads because most of the time I have no idea what I am doing. My brain works in pictures and fish. That is why I retired, so I didn't have to think about important things like Supermodels or those little things on the ends of show laces.

OK how do I get a Mod to do that? I don't care about duplicate posts, Post Offices or anything like that. As a matter of fact I don't care about a lot of things. It's a fish site, what could be Bad.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK if Revhtree looks at this (and I doubt he reads my threads) please merge my two tank threads.

Hows that?

lewis.maryann08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome im just on 1 1/2 years ...I love my tank but it is alot of work with all the water changers ...

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should not be work. Water changing and everything else is part of the hobby. I don't change that much water, I probably should change a little more, but I probably won't. I change about 100 gallons a year in my 100 gallon tank

Chasmodes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I post to both threads because most of the time I have no idea what I am doing. My brain works in pictures and fish. That is why I retired, so I didn't have to think about important things like Supermodels or those little things on the ends of show laces.

:D:D:D

I don't know why, but this cracked me up. I'm ready to retire, but haven't yet. I worry about those things, but even worse, still haven't figured out why when I pull my shoe laces apart that 10% of the time it results in a knot. OK, I know why, I just don't pay attention prior to pulling them apart. But, I still worry about that. I need to retire! o_O

Back