Tank birthday, 47+ years

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The kits I have came in wooden boxes and to get out the reagents I have to dig them out with a screwdriver so they may be out of date.
 
Fish tank water does taste different from the ocean. I guess it could be fish poo or the lack of whale poo like we have in the sea. :eek:

I got this guy yesterday to replace my bangai that croaked of old age. If he does well I will get a mate for him. If he doesn't do well, that will not be a problem. I had many of these but that was many years ago before they had polyps to eat. My other Bangai is also very old in Bangai age so I may have to replace him soon. I like to have fish in pairs so they can date.

 
They are beautiful. I had a pair for a bit but their diet was expensive. Over a month they are a few hundred in acans and another couple hundred in sps. Stunning colors though I'd love to try them again
 
This one eats cake. :eek:
Most of them I had ate clams and worms. I just got this one so I didn't see it eat yet and the light is still off so I can't see it.
 
I would but I don't know how to do that.
 
I post to both threads because most of the time I have no idea what I am doing. My brain works in pictures and fish. That is why I retired, so I didn't have to think about important things like Supermodels or those little things on the ends of show laces.

OK how do I get a Mod to do that? I don't care about duplicate posts, Post Offices or anything like that. As a matter of fact I don't care about a lot of things. It's a fish site, what could be Bad.

 
OK if Revhtree looks at this (and I doubt he reads my threads) please merge my two tank threads.

Hows that?
 
Awesome im just on 1 1/2 years ...I love my tank but it is alot of work with all the water changers ...
 
It should not be work. Water changing and everything else is part of the hobby. I don't change that much water, I probably should change a little more, but I probably won't. I change about 100 gallons a year in my 100 gallon tank
 
I post to both threads because most of the time I have no idea what I am doing. My brain works in pictures and fish. That is why I retired, so I didn't have to think about important things like Supermodels or those little things on the ends of show laces.

:D:D:D

I don't know why, but this cracked me up. I'm ready to retire, but haven't yet. I worry about those things, but even worse, still haven't figured out why when I pull my shoe laces apart that 10% of the time it results in a knot. OK, I know why, I just don't pay attention prior to pulling them apart. But, I still worry about that. I need to retire! o_O
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new