Tank birthday, 47+ years

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Happy day before the day before your birthday Paul.

May you be blessed with a thousand supermodels (even if they're only in your dreams)
 
Thank you Jerry.
All the best to you guys. I am always thinking about Supermodels but sadly, they don't think about me. :(
 
Yeah, for some strange reason I have the same issue. I wonder what they have against older bald guys? Maybe it's all that hair growing out of every place that it shouldn't be growing out of.
 
It could be. But remember people who still have hair growing have heads that are full of hair. Ours is empty. :eek:
 
Happy Birthday Paul, hope you enjoyed your special shot!!!
 
Merry Christmas to all you guys and Happy New Year. Being it was my Birthday I got double presents which is always great. I don't accept clothes for either of those holidays so it is tough for my family. They have to get over it. :p
I only get "toys". I get boat stuff, reading stuff, inventing stuff, electronic stuff, tools etc.
Now I have 4 new books on WW2 which will take me 4 years to get through and my favorite gift, a gas certificate for boat gas. :D
This Christmas we only had 14 different types of seafood, last year we had 17. But we are Sicilian and seafood is a big part of our lives especially for Christmas eve. We set up three tables.
We had about 25 people (in my cousin's house) and he is a great cook. My wife brought the linguini and crabs (I caught the crabs in the summer)
There was 7 lobsters as well as scungel, a few different variations of clams, calamari, shrimp, scallops, mussels, king crab and oysters, cod, flounder and sea bass. Oh and octopus. I am forgetting many more.
But we just love seafood so if you wanted a hamburger, you had to go to Burger King.
On Christmas Day we went to our Daughter's home where they do meat. I went to the gym today and now I am fasting for a while so I don't turn into a moose. :rolleyes:
 
Today I changed 20 gallons of water as it was due. I filled my 20 gallon pail with water, added salt and went out for a few hours. When I came back, I had water all over the place. Luckily it was in my workshop so no harm was done except to my feelings. Years ago in that pail I added a water tap near the bottom. I would put the pail on a stand and mix up the water then I could use the valve to let the water out into smaller buckets that I could carry to the tank. That ended up being to slow so I never use the valve. But after a long time, the large iron washer I had on the outside of the bucket rotted. It almost completely disappeared and started to leak.
I need to get a couple of big stainless steel washers and put a gasket in between them so the thing won't leak. That can be tomorrow's project.
 
I got another one of these guys today, but they only had one. Now I have three of them all living on the same piece of montipora. I want 5 more of them but for some reason I can't get to many of them at once.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new