Tank birthday, 47+ years

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My book has been selling pretty good. I guess people are home now because of this situation.
As I said 100% of all the profits are going to MS research in my wife's name and after another $125.00 I will have another $500.00 to donate which will make a total of $1,000.00 donated.

That is pretty good because I think I only get like seven bucks for a book and less than half of that for an E Book.
I can't tell how many books sold all together because I can't figure out their web site. :rolleyes:
I bought physical a copy last month when you posted about it as a fundraiser. So thats one of them!
I had the ebook but this one looks better on the shelf.

Tony

Manda0597

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean my tank? If so, yes it is. It has been running continuously since 1971
Read the first post you made in 2011 and had to come to the end to see if you hit your 50 year mark! Yo're almost there! Thanks for the inspiration. Just started our first saltwater tank in March and have had a freshwater for 2 years. When we buy a bigger house where we will settle down we are planning to turn our 75 gallon Cichlid tank to salt water and possibly another larger tank at some point. We just started and all of this is so fascinating to learn! Glad I joined this forum because you all have so much knowledge and experience! Thank you!

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought physical a copy last month when you posted about it as a fundraiser. So thats one of them!

Tony
We can't get the book here in the UK and although I had the eBook, I lost it with a PC crash and notbsure if I can find it again. Would love a hard copy and hate ebooks.

hotashes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can't get the book here in the UK and although I had the eBook, I lost it with a PC crash and notbsure if I can find it again. Would love a hard copy and hate ebooks.
Hey I've one on order from Amazon, being delivered to me Tuesday 12th May in the UK. I believe it's via Garbsen, Hannover DE according to my tracking.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know you couldn't get it in the UK. I thought it was available virtually everywhere including Mars and Bayonne New jersey. :oops:

I heard they were going to put it in every hotel room in the free world. :rolleyes:

I also heard it is good for leveling a table.

Happy Mother's Day :)

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe because silly sausage @Paul B couldn't find the original picture to the front and had to choose another as it's with a new publisher I believe.. Anyhow here is the link

Yes, just after I posted above I took another look and it's now available so I ordered it via my mate who has prime. I believe it is coming from the US in fact and not in stock here. With the current exchange rate that's about $31 plus another $4 postage. Well worth it to me esp as Paul donates all proceeds to charity.
Bravo @Paul B

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe because silly sausage @Paul B couldn't find the original picture to the front and had to choose another as it's with a new publisher I believe.. Anyhow here is the link

I actually did find the original cover but Amazon for some reason said the original cover art was not a good enough quality for them to use. The last publisher used it with no problem but what do I know.

I had to use a picture from my tank as opposed to a close up of my nose hairs. ;Yuck
The original book was published in color but now Amazon prints it in black and white. I also don't know what that is about and don't know how to change it.

I cut the price of the book almost in half from what it used to sell for as I am not trying to make any money on it and I am not as it all goes to MS research and sugarless chewing gum for Supermodels :cool:

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know you couldn't get it in the UK. I thought it was available virtually everywhere including Mars and Bayonne New jersey. :oops:

I heard they were going to put it in every hotel room in the free world. :rolleyes:

I also heard it is good for leveling a table.

Happy Mother's Day :)
Your sarcasm makes me chuckle every time Paul,, Thanks for the smile (just did a 20gal WC nice clear ocean water)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's $29.00 here. I just looked it up

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's $29.00 here. I just looked it up
That price I posted includes postage I guess via airmail so not bad for a limited production book. Now if you wrote about your memoirs you could have a best seller paperback costing much less. :p

hotashes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul's book should be here a week Monday which confirms it will be coming from the US and it's not in the UK. $35 all in.
Via Germany is quicker, look what just arrived. Spot the book @Paul B
7582645C-17D6-4449-911C-78AF1DBF804E.jpeg

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot what I did 10 minutes ago, memoirs would be tough. :rolleyes: