atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Via Germany is quicker, look what just arrived. Spot the book @Paul B
7582645C-17D6-4449-911C-78AF1DBF804E.jpeg
Strangely enough I have quite a few of those books.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria, If I could I would. Amphipod hunting in near my new house has slim pickins. But I can get all the mud I want. :cool:

I just found out where these Rainsford Gobies are spawning. I cleaned my glass and I also cleaned the algae off my algae scrubber which is on one end of the tank where it is hard to access. But in that back corner I never saw because it is up against a duct and I never cleaned the glass there.

I got bored and decided to clean the glass to see if anything was living back there.
There they were. They made a hole behind one of the tubes that goes to the UG filter. I am not sure if they got all the way under the filter plate, but they pop in and out to grab some white worms.

I see one of the possum wrasses also hangs out there. Now that i know their hiding place, I will clean the glass there once in a while to check them out.

This is awesome. You cleaned some glass and found some fish. Lol
Wonder what else is hanging out in this 47yrold tank that you dont know about. Totally awesome!

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is the original cover and that edition was printed in color. The new one is in stock as far as I know as people have been buying them.

I just went there and you are right. It is not even showing the new book. It is selling so fast that they must have already cut down all the trees in the rain forest for the paper.
Now that everyone is hoarding toilet paper, that must be it. Or, they are using my book "for" toilet paper. :oops:

It is very hard to get in touch with them but I imagine I will have to try. It's hard to imagine a fine piece of literature such as that out of stock. The nerve of them. :confused:

I will look into this.

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is the original cover and that edition was printed in color. The new one is in stock as far as I know as people have been buying them.

I just went there and you are right. It is not even showing the new book. It is selling so fast that they must have already cut down all the trees in the rain forest for the paper.
Now that everyone is hoarding toilet paper, that must be it. Or, they are using my book "for" toilet paper. :oops:

It is very hard to get in touch with them but I imagine I will have to try. It's hard to imagine a fine piece of literature such as that out of stock. The nerve of them. :confused:

I will look into this.
Strangely enough. When I ordered the book via UK Amazon it didn't show that cover but a different one which must have been the new one lol

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazon said they couldn't use that cover because the artwork wasn't clear enough so I had to use a picture from my tank for the new cover.

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazon said they couldn't use that cover because the artwork wasn't clear enough so I had to use a picture from my tank for the new cover.
Who knows what cover the book will come with when it arrives. Perhaps a totally different one.
Albert Thiel used my photo on the front of his 10 easy steps books only for that to be changed at some point.

hotashes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I search Amazon.co.uk I find the book available and has been since I ordered. If you select the ebook version it'll show the original picture , select the paperback and the cover changes ;)

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I search Amazon.co.uk I find the book available and has been since I ordered. If you select the ebook version it'll show the original picture , select the paperback and the cover changes ;)

I ordered it yesterday it was in stock. When I looked this morning at 10-30am UK time it was showing out of stock again.

hotashes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered it yesterday it was in stock. When I looked this morning at 10-30am UK time it was showing out of stock again.
Not sure as I saw your post on UR at that time, which is when I checked and it showed in stock then also. Blimey, @Paul B do you have a nice looking PA to handle the administration ;) I know where you can get sugar free gum for cheap :D

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back