• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter totion
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

totion

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
943
Reaction score
37
Location
Beckley, WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following for sale.

Reef octopus nwb110 - $100

Mag 5 - $30

Mag 3 - $20

Eshopps pf300 - $30
(has a hofer gurgle buster instead of the foam filter inside the back part of the box)

Reef radiance fuge pay 38 light - $20
(also included is the aluminum housing/socket with cord and switch)

Hyder eth inline heater $30
250 Watt with 1/2" fittings

Utube return nozzle $5

Buyer pays shipping.

PayPal only please.

Pm any questions. Will post pics as I get the equipment cleaned up.
 
Mag 5 is about 2 years old. I bought it from a friend. He had sealed the pump cover with some silicone. I'll get a pic or two of it tomorrow after I wake up. (working midnights)

The mag 3 I have had for a year, but it used off of here.
 
Sorry no photos yet woke up and got called in to work a double. I'll hopefully get them after work in the early am.
 
Ok. I will most likely buy the skimmer. Have you had or are there any issues with it
 
It was a little tricky to get dialed in to skim how I wanted but since then it's been set and running great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new