Tank is messed up

peterthegamer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
411
Reaction score
36
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason my leathers xenia etc are doing bad while my torches and hammers seem pretty happy. I had a phosphate issue a few weeks at 2.0 or 3.0. I know it's very high but it back down to lower levels, and corals seem ok but not opening.
 
Tank params? Do you have a picture? They might give us some insight into what's going on.
 
More information on the tank and parameters for sure. Run them tests and post them. How did you reduce phosphates from 2-3 to lower and what is lower?
 
Well my phosphate is at .5 so slowing dropping. The salinity is a bit high, but i'm lowering it right now. Rest of test were fine let me get some update ASAP. Thanks for the help guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new