Tank recommendations?

icomplii

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
65
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m planning on setting up a 10-20 gallon cube nano tank soon. I’ve been looking online trying to find a good fit for what I’m looking for. So far, I got my eyes on the innovative marine nuvo fusion 10 pro and the waterbox 20 gallon cube. If you guys have any recommendations for a 10-20 gallon cube tank please leave them below!
 
Hey guys, I’m planning on setting up a 10-20 gallon cube nano tank soon. I’ve been looking online trying to find a good fit for what I’m looking for. So far, I got my eyes on the innovative marine nuvo fusion 10 pro and the waterbox 20 gallon cube. If you guys have any recommendations for a 10-20 gallon cube tank please leave them below!

The two brands that you mentioned are both popular for nano tanks. You may also want to check out the options from JBJ. Good luck!
 
might take a look at Fiji cube. they have a 22.4ish gal cube.
not much of a cube guy here but I plan on getting there 18.5 gal peninsula .

just another option but cant go wrong with IM or WB
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new