Tank Thread / Tank Feedback

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this tank and tank thread for over 2 years now. I am wanting to get some thoughts on how I could get some more "traction" or interest in the thread itself. I feel like I had a fair amount of people commenting early on but as of lately it's just me. Just curious to pick peoples brains on what makes a tank thread one to follow or how I could improve mine. Obviously I'm biased but I think my tank is decent.

Appreciate your all's thoughts!

Tank Thread

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would agree that it's the main purpose of it and the purpose of mine but I see some threads that seem to alway have comments and conversations happening. Just curious as to what gives them more attention aside from a good looking tank
It’s a good diary for you but I understand where you’re coming from.

I see that too. At the same time some of those threads are now lost in the sauce and so scattered I can’t follow them.

Upvote 0

CoastalTownLayabout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could consider changing the name. A catchy title may bring in more foot traffic.

You could go with something click bait-ish like:

“I trained my chimpanzee to use Hanna checkers…what happened next will amaze you”

“Reef aquarium build at clothing optional resort”

Once you’ve got them in the door you just need a stockpile of cat memes to post.

Upvote 0
Back