TANKED on Animal Planet

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im so watching it!I didnt know,but I already watched the trailer!lol,I didnt realise!haha!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is part of there expansion...1smile1
My friend Marcus took these pics....I went into ATM (largest acrylic fish tank manufacture in the US) after our meeting today to checkout what it would cost to get a bigger tank, and was blown away on what they are doing there
Doubled the size of their fishstore area and adding row after row of huge tanks
Decatur and just south of the 215

P7231944.jpg

P7231943.jpg

P7231945.jpg

P7231947.jpg

P7231946.jpg

light rack

They have built a bunch of huge tanks for coral and fish shippments should be up and running in the next 3 weeks

jiffy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds amazing count me in... but for some reason it's telling me the trailer isn't available for my device(iPhone)..

LittleDabOSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to check it out. Not a real fan of the reality shows but who knows.... Anyone else put off a little when watching the trailer and they were joking around with the puffer? Maybe its just me...

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to check it out. Not a real fan of the reality shows but who knows.... Anyone else put off a little when watching the trailer and they were joking around with the puffer? Maybe its just me...

I was thinking the same thing, lol. I thought to myself, anyone with experience or respect for saltwater wouldn't intentionally mess around with a puffer like that. Seems like something kids would do on a youtube video for a few laughs.

LittleDabOSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking the same thing, lol. I thought to myself, anyone with experience or respect for saltwater wouldn't intentionally mess around with a puffer like that. Seems like something kids would do on a youtube video for a few laughs.

Exactly! I mean, I'm all for having a good time but not at the expense of the animals. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill but really.... Made me a bit sad for the puffer.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a huge upgrade that store is doing there Lee btw when is this show suppost to air

iap

F Tyree
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supposed to air august 19th...gonna have to go by after the upgrade, last time I was there the fish and coral side of the business was severely lacking.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bro will have to schedual that date onto the dvr

jiffy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they didnt seem to be harming the puffer in my opinion

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Funny you mention the puffer. I actually talked to Wayde last night on the phone, he is the guy holding the puffer. He actually told me about the puffer incident. He told me that the camera just caught that part and that in reality the puffer was being picked on in it's current tank and he was actually moving it to another tank so it could eat and not be bullied. I am very optimistic after speaking with them. From what Wayde told me they are ver much into responsible aquarium keeping and also educating.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's good to hear Rev. I hear that people stress their puffers to just see them inflate, which of course can stress them to the point of death.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea he told me that it was already expanded and that's why he was pulling it.

LittleDabOSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear. I was a bit concerned for the Puffer but if thats the case then glad they were moving it. :)

Back