tanked tonight

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it wasnt terrible, its just another reality show that follows tank builders that build tanks for poeple with way to much money. kind of like OCC

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well idiots or not they have the market cornered being in Vegas with the only tank manufacture out there. A lot of high dollar people that want a custom tank will call them. No competion. Plus having the show will only promote there buisness like evey other show. Pawn stars had a decent buisness but after the fist eposode aired they took off, Now they have thousands of people walking through there doors everyday

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tivo'ed it but only looked at a few minutes so far. One thing we have to remember is they aren't going to make a show about a normal aquarium manufacturer. That would be pretty boring.

SaltWaterDave

NEPA Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was a cool show, but definitely not realistic for 95% of the population. There is some serious money in those wild tank setups. One can only dream or watch this show to see your dreams on tv...haha

I'll be watching the rest of the season to see how it pans out. If nothing else, you'll get to see some really cool stuff.

OP
OP
gmoney243

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tivo'ed it but only looked at a few minutes so far. One thing we have to remember is they aren't going to make a show about a normal aquarium manufacturer. That would be pretty boring.

yea i wouldnt watch that show either lol the whole reason i wanted to see it is to see amazing tanks ill never have or probably even see in person

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Tanks, Far from Reef Tanks but the show will appeal to people because the owners are disfunctional and kinda funny. They did have some nice Fish though!
Bill

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 93 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back