tanks visible from both sides

Memory and Destiny

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of setting up a rectangular reef tank which is viewable from at least 3 sides (rocks in center instead of leaning against a back wall). I will probably do a 180 or 120, or perhaps something a little wider.

With this thread, I am hoping to collect pictures of such reef tanks to get a feel for options with aquascaping, placement of overflow and equipment, and choice of location for placement of tank within a room. Please contribute images.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new