Tell me about your username

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Through lots of ridiculous circumstance I've killed lots of homewrecker frags. More than a couple fell off the plugs(epoxy and all) and finally a fish knocked over the last one. Its so bad that I refuse to buy more LOL
In short, mine was out of sheer spite for an acro that I have longed to actually grow out but refuses to thrive in my aquariums

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biglew was my nickname in the Marines 93-99. the 11 came later when joining a site and Biglew was taken so I tried Biglew1 and that was also taken, so in a moment of superiority complex I came up with 11 as having 2 number ones in it, been using it every where since.
Semper Fi

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a local area non-profit? Love the idea and would love to participate!
I do some here in Indiana and a buddy does some in texas and another buddy in california and another in Washington state another is in London another in Denmark and another in Germany thanks for the offer and its very aprisiated but not needed as we just use our own money to support what we want to do we don't accept donations we tryed in the past but becouse the bank account is in my buddy's(he the tresure) name we got accused of it being a setup to steal money so we keep it private between a few of us around the world and each of us put a portion of what would of been taxes into it and then do somthing cool for someone in need the guy in texas gets ahold of other organizations to find out what we are doing for the year thank you again tho for the offer its very kind of you and mabey you could start somthing similar in your area just a few legal documents to setup and its done also if we font spend all the money we set aside we give it to a kid(and family but we buy the tickets meals and setup transportation for them so we know its being used for what it should be)in need to go to the zoo or aquarium etc in their area

Nick Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one is just my name.

But usually I use Lyfeoffishing everywhere else. I grew up fishing both fresh and saltwater from a very young age. My grandfather use to take me and it is one of the last memories I have of him doing anything physical. I never stopped fishing till the last few years due to getting a full time job and a wife (all fun!) but getting ready to have a 4 day work schedule so will have some extra free time to fish again!

HockeyRooster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do it. Tell the wife, I approve! I bought the car before I got married, because I figured it most likely wouldn't happen after that. I heard a lot of stories to that effect. And with my son about to enter college next year, yeah there's no way it would fly now. I also started the tank before I even met my wife, so she knew that was a package deal too!
You’re a smart man! I got the car a year before my daughter was born and had it for 8 years. The reason I sold it was because it was lonely to drive around in. I replaced it with the same year and colour Trans Am-it’s fine but it’s no vette (even though it has the same drivetrain). So at least I have back seats and can take them for a drive. Cheers!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mine also speaks for itself.
Dont be surprised if mine after i move to Florida, becomes DoralVetteguy33172

Last edited:

GaryE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the story or meaning behind your username on R2R? How long have you had it? Tell me your secrets

Mine stems from an episode of Sherlock from BBC called The Hounds of Bakersville where at some point in the plot there is a fluorescent rabbit. After looking into it they did actually make such a rabbit through genetic modification with a species of jellyfish Aequorea victoria. 221B is Holme's apartment number. Side note, I havn't seen the rest of the series but I was.... *cough* inebriated when I came up with it.

First name, middle initial. Had it my whole life.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back