Tell me about your username

jonash65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. I like it. I can tell that is the original maroon. My dad's was originally Nassau Blue. But when he bought it in the 70's, someone had already painted it maroon. Around 2005, he had his car repainted, and he still liked maroon, but he had it painted 2003 Anniversary Red. He just liked that color maroon better. Maybe at some point, I'll go back to Nassau Blue, but not any time soon!
Thats funny , Nassau Blue over white interior is my favorite. Even bettter with a big block and white stinger!

Jamo7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jameson. A friend used to call me “mo mo” he insisted I looked like some old gangster by that name. It eventually morphed into “Jamo” and has never left. I think just Jamo was already taken when I signed up here so I threw a number behind it.

Bpfor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I played college basketball and that is what the PA guy would say when I hit a 3 pointer. He said it a lot. Plus it’s always available!

desagon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Mohawk Indian and my username is short for Desagondensta. Its a Mohawk name meaning “he stands people on their feet.” It was a name given to a man back in the 1800s who helped tribes survive contact with white settlers by teaching English and agriculture.

OP
OP
NeonRabbit221B

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get a lot of questions.... this is a joint account between me (first year reefing girl) and my dad (a podiatrist and 30 year veteran of the hobby). So foot for my dad and gal for me! I feel like people look at me weird though lol
I have been wondering this. In my head I was like "Maybe she just really likes feet?" haha

Back