Temperate fishily aquarium

JANSCH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
144
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there i have a Temperate fish aquarium from South West Australië I am from The Netherlands.
P1010866 (1).jpeg
P1010726.jpeg
P1010798.jpeg
diodn nicthemerus.jpg
P1010130.jpg
M.hippocrepis.jpg
C04EB884-2B1D-42DB-8BFA-D5168222A02F.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Gorgeous fish!
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif
 
some BEAUTIFUL ODDBALLS !!

WELCOME48.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new