Temperature controller recommendations

Dave Clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
195
Reaction score
134
Location
New Mexico, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks. I’m getting tired of my Inkbird temp controller’s flaky nature. It’ll read the temperature perfectly for a day or two, then will suddenly be off by .5C. This occurs even with a new probe.

Is there a temp controller out there that keeps its accuracy better than this? One that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg? Thanks in advance. P.S., I’m in the USA.
 
Aqua Logic. Rebranded Ranco. Heater failures are one of the top reasons tanks fail and it’s usually in the on position. Buy once, cry once. They are bulletproof and the most reliable on the market
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new