Texas Hill Country!

RedReefer76

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
19
Location
Central Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm finally taking the time to make my first post lol. We predominantly are a livestock showing, rodeoing family… I homeschool my 13-year-old daughter, and I am a college student myself again lol… I got into this hoping that I could find some type of serenity for my own self, you know what I mean? Anyway, we have two tanks here, a 10 gallon AIO (7 months old) and a 75 gallon (16 months old). Both are reef tanks and seemingly doing very well, knock on wood. I’m here to learn as much as I can! This has become my sanity ha ha
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I'm finally taking the time to make my first post lol. We predominantly are a livestock showing, rodeoing family… I homeschool my 13-year-old daughter, and I am a college student myself again lol… I got into this hoping that I could find some type of serenity for my own self, you know what I mean? Anyway, we have two tanks here, a 10 gallon AIO (7 months old) and a 75 gallon (16 months old). Both are reef tanks and seemingly doing very well, knock on wood. I’m here to learn as much as I can! This has become my sanity ha ha
Welcome to R2R!
 
Right on. See if Maast, marine aquarists of south Texas is still a local club. It was an awesome group I was a member of when I lived in San Antonio in the early 2000s. And welcome to reef2reef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new