Thank you LiveWire!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @LiveWire on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @LiveWire you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
 
Congratulations @LiveWire! Thank you for being hospitable!

DogClapping.gif
 
OH WOW! Thank you @kschweer and Thank you all for the warm congratulations! I very much enjoy greeting all the new members that come aboard this great forum and will continue to do just that. I enjoy spending time here at R2R and am happy to help out. Lots of great friendly reefers here. Thank you all for all you do!
 
I’m sorry I missed this earlier. Congrats.

Although I was shocked by your choice of screen names. Get it, shocked, livewire? I know corny. Again congrats

upload_2019-5-31_18-49-34.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new