Thank you R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leicobra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_2074.JPG
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank and coral, thanks for sharing! :)
 
It’s been a while I haven’t post anything here. Work got super busy for the past 5 month. Hard to find the time to seat down. I thought I should post a update of the tank so far. Frags are taking off. Water changes still the same every week. Fighting some red slime still but tank is young so it’s normal. Lost most of the cardinals due to a pest crab. I took him out finally last week. Also started NO3 dosing to keep it detectable.

0B8306F2-D3DE-495C-84CB-996AA1ED96D1.jpeg
 
Tank looking nice. Lots of info on here to guide you forward !!

welcome_group.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new