Thank you R2R

Leicobra

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181210_004515.jpg
My name is lee. I am from California. Been on the site from time to time, finally signed up yesterday. I started reefing about 10 years ago. I wish i had a platform like this with a lot of imformation about reefing when i first started. Over the years, i had made many mistakes and some mistakes had caused me to leave the hobby. Few month ago, i was out on a vacation for 2 weeks. Came back to see a tank crush. 1 of my dosing pump had problem and not working correctly = over dose. Thanks to my LFS I was able to safe some corals from my old tank with them holding it for me while the new tank is getting ready.

Current tank 70 gallon sps start up 3 month old
20181210_004241.jpg

I started this tank as a experimental tank on coral color and bacteria. Tank was setup with dry rocks. I did cook them for almost 6 month in a trash can before moving them to the main display.
Tried almost everything to get my acro to grow and color up in the begining, but they stay the same. Until the use of sponge power by KZ. Or may not be the little magical blue bottle. Still learning and reading in my spare time.
20181210_004152.jpg

The pic was taken after the last feeding at night, so corals were kinda of closed up. I am excited with starting a new tank as well as learning and sharing some expericences and chanllenges.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back