Thank you R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leicobra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awelcometothesite_zps74ffae4d.jpg
 
Full tank shoot. All the coral were growing out as frags in the past 8 month since the tank was set up.


1129DB7C-7363-4C67-9481-329F469EEA08.jpeg
Interesting what you’ve done with your sand creating almost an island. How do you keep it all in the middle like that? I’d imagine you have to keep raking it back in place.
 
Thanks. The front of the sand is glued onto a large piece of acrylic sheet. Creating an island look. I don’t like a sand bed personally, but my Leopard wrasse need it. So I went with this set up. Instead of putting a plastic container of sand in the tank, this looks more natural.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new