thank you reef cleaners

  • Thread starter Thread starter nissanrs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nissanrs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
226
Reaction score
14
Location
boston
Placed a order that was shipped out tuesday 4/9/13 got it today wednesday 4/1013.
Did John hook it up with critters or what.
A good hand full of extras, i stopped counting the dwarf ceriths. So so many of them.
I also got extras nassasrrius, 10 extra hermits plus more.
Very happy
Thank you reefcleaners
 
Moved to current forum: vendor feedback.
 
+1 ordered the same day and got mine today as well, could not be happier! And with an order of only snails I have so far counted 3 small blue legged hermits, not to mention I only ordered about 45 snails and the .01 macro, the macro is amazing! And I received clear over 100 snails. The only ones I don't think I got extra of are about the size of a "0" in this font size. And frankly I wouldn't want to try to pick things that small up either lol.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new