Thank you ScottR!!!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @ScottR on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @ScottR you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!
giphy (5).gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Excellent! Well deserved @ScottR! Thank you for adding so much value to R2R!!!

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! What I love about R2R is we don’t scare people away from the hobby. We like to assist everyone in a kind manner. There’s no other forum like this.
Congrats man!! Well deserved!! You add so much to this forum, we are all glad you’re here and active!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%

Back