Thanks for having me Murrieta ca

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jwill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!

A0B21205-C3C1-4D14-884A-4EE1374798DE.gif
 
Can’t say how much I appreciate this wealth of information I use almost daily
2 years in and addicted
Murrieta ca
Thanks again to the all the awesome people that spend time posting information

30 gal
120 gal

DB1518FE-B2B2-4FED-BB21-F9FB6518F0E8.jpeg
Welcome aboard I to feel same way about the folks that are on this website great people that are always willing to help. Soak up much information as u can
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new