Thanks for having me Murrieta ca

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jwill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jwill

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
46
Location
Murrieta
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t say how much I appreciate this wealth of information I use almost daily
2 years in and addicted
Murrieta ca
Thanks again to the all the awesome people that spend time posting information

30 gal
120 gal

DB1518FE-B2B2-4FED-BB21-F9FB6518F0E8.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Can’t say how much I appreciate this wealth of information I use almost daily
2 years in and addicted
Murrieta ca
Thanks again to the all the awesome people that spend time posting information

30 gal
120 gal

DB1518FE-B2B2-4FED-BB21-F9FB6518F0E8.jpeg

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you



…Explore…Learn…Share

bf6.gif
 
Hey... A Bunch of us were standing around the other day and someone said... Who's gonna start a Saltwater Tank today... and I replied... J WILL... I guess I was right... Welcome to R2R... Tank looks great... Thanks for NOT making me look bad.. I gotta reputation to keep up.. ;)
 
Can’t say how much I appreciate this wealth of information I use almost daily
2 years in and addicted
Murrieta ca
Thanks again to the all the awesome people that spend time posting information

30 gal
120 gal

DB1518FE-B2B2-4FED-BB21-F9FB6518F0E8.jpeg
Me likie, welcome!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new