Thanks for the warm welcome!!

exforoofer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
31
Location
Central Fl.
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, I’m about 2 1/2 years in with my saltwater tanks. I go by exforoofer (supposed to be exflroofer) but can’t figure out how to edit my username. Currently I have a RS 425, a 110 90’s oceanic and a 50 gal cube all mixed reef. I also have a 260 gal. that’s fallow now, was a FOWLR and now converting into a mixed reef as well. Looking to combine the three mixed reef tanks into the 260 and then downsize. I live in Polk County Fl in between Tampa and Orlando. Again thanks I appreciate welcome!!
 
422AEE2B-2B20-4AA6-8B9D-D42E6D403089.gif
 
Welcome !!! :cool:

Go visit Rod in Lakeland if you haven’t already . Bargain coral whse
Yes thanks !! I’ve been dealing with Rod since I started saltwater reefing about 2 and a half years ago. He’s actually helping me with supplies to convert my 260 gallon from fish only to mixed reef!!
 
Yes thanks !! I’ve been dealing with Rod since I started saltwater reefing about 2 and a half years ago. He’s actually helping me with supplies to convert my 260 gallon from fish only to mixed reef!!
Glad to hear !!! , he’s good people !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new