The 20 gal Teacher

Florida_Angel

Rock Flower Lover
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I call this my teacher tank because it is my first tank adventuring into the marine world! I love my little tank. It's been going since Jan '17. We've had our losses and wins...but I think we have figured each other out! I will be posting updates on my little teacher tank periodically!

1499380823430811981623.jpg
20170706_182957.jpg
20170706_182127.jpg
20170706_182115.jpg

20170706_182229.jpg

20170706_182620.jpg

20170706_182510.jpg

20170706_182712.jpg
 
Looking good. I have a 75g that I call the experiment. I'm about to hit the reset button on it.

Lol, that's awesome! I've actually got a 75 gal tank with the setup that will be the next project! Can't wait to get that baby going!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new